*This post highlights activewear monthly subscriptions featuring items from Ellie that were given to me in exchange for my honest opinion.
Okay, I know I’ve been M.I.A for a long time now but I have to be honest, life has gotten hectic in the past few months. I’m sure all of you are tired of me mentioning how busy I’ve been, but it’s true. I never knew that planning a wedding would be so difficult. Couple that with the fact that I’m getting married in another country, and there you have it. One of my favorite things about having a partner in life is the fact that we can do things together like go to the gym. I’ve always disliked going alone and now that I have a built-in best friend, I never have to! We enjoy spending that time together!
Although it’s not easy for me to get motivated about going to the gym, I have to say, wearing cute activewear tends to help. That’s where Ellie comes in! Ellie is one of the best activewear monthly subscriptions I’ve ever heard of. Why might you ask? It’s because their pieces are super trendy and extremely affordable! I recently wore the items from my February box to the gym and got SO many compliments!
Check out the items I got:
*Photos were taken by Caswell Samms
If you’re not familiar with Ellie or with how monthly subscriptions work, then here is some information to help you out:
- Once you become a member, you’ll get a box in the mail every month with 3-5 trendy activewear pieces
- The 3 item monthly plan is $39.95 + Free Shipping ($25.97 for a limited time only)
- The 5 item monthly plan is $49.95 + Free Shipping
- For a limited time only, you can get 35% off of your first month’s subscription when you enter GET35 at checkout
- Membership auto-renews every month and you can cancel at any time
Have any of you tried any activewear monthly subscriptions?
*All opinions in this post are 100% my own
Until next time…