To piggy back off of my recent posting about The Natori Bra App, I thought I’d let you guys in on my top 5 fashion apps. It was really hard for me to narrow them down because as a fashion blogger, I have quite a bit of fashion apps on my iPhone (thank God for 32GB) that I rely on for inspiration.
Remember, the concept of apps is supposed to help make your life “on the go” much easier…I picked my favorite apps with that in mind.
Here they are in no specific order:
- The Cut on the Runway – Not an A List celebrity, designer or model? You don’t have to be with this app. The Cut on the Runway gives you permanent front row runway access. Check out the latest runway shows with a view of backstage exclusive features and party photos.
- ShopStyle – This is my “Go To” app. As a regular online shopper, I rely on ShopStyle when I have an outfit idea and want a quick look at what a variety of different online stores have to offer. This app provides you with a large selection of everything from clothing to accessories and even furniture! You can even email items to yourself that you’re in love with!
- Gilt Groupe – Gilt Groupe has become the trailblazer of member’s only online private sales. Shop for top designer clothing for women, men and children as well as home goods right from the slick looking interface. This app is an absolute “MUST HAVE”…and I’ll let you in on a little secret…that beautiful Kendra Scott bracelet I gave away in July was purchased from this very app 🙂
- The OutNet – I’m a huge fan of this member’s only designer discount website so I was ecstatic when I found out there was an app out there for it. You can purchase top designer duds at prices up to 60 sometimes 70% off right from your phone!
- Daily Street Snaps – Want great outfit ideas? Well this is the app for you! With the Daily Street Snaps app, you get to look at personal style street snaps taken of people from around the globe. This app has been one of my “Go To’ apps when I look for Style Snatchin outfit ideas. There you have it! Those are my absolute favorite fashion apps! If you have an iPhone and would like to download any of these apps, visit your iTunes store. Until next time!