*This is a Sponsored Post
Having the chance to be around so many of my lovely fellow blogger babes last weekend at Lucky FABB made me realize that all bloggers have a certain “kit” they carry around with them. So I thought it would be fun to put together a list of 5 must have items every blogger needs to have in his or her possession…pretty much at all times. Since we’re fashion bloggers, not only is it important for us to have the items I’m about to mention, but it’s equally important for us to make sure we look stylish while carrying them.
1. FOTOstrap: It goes without saying that a great camera is a blogger must have, but what about an amazingly fashionable strap to go with it? After seeing my friend Megan with one of these stylish monogrammed straps, I knew I had to have one. Fotostrap camera straps are not only stylish, they’re also charitable. This socially responsible brand is dedicated to donating 10 percent of every sale to non-profit Fotolanthropy, whose mission is to capture and share inspiring true stories of people who have overcome adversity through photography and film. Stay tuned because I’ll be talking more in depth about FOTOstrap in another post soon to come!*
2. iPad or Other Tablet: I have to be honest, I’m a fan of Apple products. However, as long as you’re a blogger who has a tablet in your repertoire, you’re good to go. Tablets not only help you keep up with social media, they are also excellent for taking quick notes. I’m still a girl who carries around a notepad and pen, but a tablet is much more efficient and organized for a blogger.
3. Portable Phone Charger: I just bought one of these and will NEVER be without one again! I can’t tell you how refreshing it was not having to worry about running out of power during the day at Lucky FABB. These little babies pack a powerful punch and depending on which one you get, you can also power up your tablet!
4. Digital SLR Camera: As stated before, if you’re a blogger you absolutely MUST have a great digital camera. For what we do, point and click just does not work. My brand of choice is Canon, but Nikon is also an excellent camera. Those are just two of my suggestions…any Digital SLR that takes great photos will do.
5. Tablet Folio Hardcase: This is totally a fashion thing, but I honestly couldn’t see carrying my tablet without a cute case to go on it. LOL! Seriously though, aside from the style element, these cases do serve the purpose of protecting your tablet from scratching or damage.
There you have it! 5 must have items for bloggers attending Lucky FABB, or pretty much any blogger event.
What are your 5 must have items? What would you add to this list?
*Item #1 on my list is a Paid Product Placement by FOTOstrap. I’m a huge fan of FOTOstrap, and all opinions are my own.
Until next time!