Since as far back as I can remember, I’ve taken pride in caring for my hair, skin and nails. As a matter of fact, one of the building blocks of natural beauty for me has always been to supplement vital nutrients. Vitamins C & E play a big role in supporting healthy, vibrant skin. While Biotin is a B complex beauty-supporting nutrient which plays a role in hair, skin and nail health. What could be more perfect for a natural beauty routine? You may not know this, but there’s a product out there with all of those things in it. Nature’s Bounty® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies sets the foundation to help you feel healthy, beautiful and well!
*Photos taken by Caswell Samms
I can’t tell you how many times people have asked me how I care for my hair and skin. The answer is always easy. I’ve been incorporating Nature’s Bounty® Hair, Skin & Nails products into my natural beauty routine for a very long time now. Since I was a little girl, my mother has impressed upon me the importance of taking good care of my hair, skin and nails. She is a woman you can ALWAYS borrow an emery board from. LOL! It’s important to remember that beauty starts from within. That doesn’t mean you can’t help nature out a bit. 🙂
So what are my building blocks of natural beauty?
Here’s are a few of my favorites:
- Eat Healthy – This is a no brainer right? Nourishing my body from the inside out begins with this building block.
- Exercise 3-4 Times a Week – Some people choose to do more, some choose to do less. I do what works best for me and my schedule.
- Condition Hair and Trim Ends Every 4 Weeks – There are many reasons why our hair can lose its moisture. It’s important to put that moisture back by conditioning regularly. Trimming my ends every 4 weeks ensures that I’m getting rid of any split ends I may have.
- Use Cleansing Products Designed for Your Skin Type – There’s nothing like using a skin cleanser for dry skin when what you have is oily skin. By getting familiar with my skin type and buying products specifically for it, I’ve done my skin a world of good!
- Take Nature’s Bounty® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies – The strawberry flavor is SO delicious! Aside from that, with a mix of vital nutrients including Biotin, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, Nature’s Bounty® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies and Softgels work from within to support lustrous hair, vibrant skin and healthy nails.
Wanna see for yourself? Refresh your beauty routine with the Hair, Skin & Nails Challenge! You’ll get a chance to see for yourself how Nature’s Bounty® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies work from within to support your hair, skin & nails! Nature’s Bounty is so confident in their product that if for any reason you don’t like it after 30 days, you’ll get your money back!
What are some of the building blocks of natural beauty for your routine?
Until next time…
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.