As you know from previous posts, I’ve been getting ready for my upcoming trip to Cape Town, South Africa in October. This will be the only major trip I go on this year and I can’t believe it. I usually try to go on at least 2 major trips and a few small ones throughout the year. I’m sure you can imagine how ready I must be to get going at this point. I’ve been thinking a lot about my trip to Greece lately. If you can recall, I went with my best friend Melanie to Athens, Mikonos and Santorini. It was so much fun! That why today’s look is dedicated to Grecian inspired outfits! The outfit I’m wearing today is from a site I recently discovered called ifchic. Ifchic has the coolest concept for all of us shopaholics out here. Every month, they have an event called #ifchic24 is SO awesome! I’ll let you in on the details in just a moment, but first, I have to tell you that ifchic offers a great selection of modern designer clothing from contemporary brands. I love everything on this site!
The dress I’m wearing today was made by a brand called JOA. This is such a great dress! The sheer ruffles and lace add just the right feminine touch. When it comes to creating Grecian inspired outfits, dresses like this are a must have! I added a floral headband crown that I’ve had for a while now to enhance the look even more and I’m so happy with the way it turned out. My Heidi Mini Tech Leopard Print Crossbody adds just enough of a modern touch! Plus, I also got it from ifchic!
Here’s how it works:
- Log onto http://www.ifchic.com , register with your email address and enter a password
- Once you’ve registered, you’re ready to go! You can now go on the hunt for what is called “ifchic points“
- Ifchic points are important because one ifchic point is worth $1! The fun is in finding the ifchic points on various pages throughout the site. When you see them, click on them to have your points added to your account.
- Visit ifchic’s website every day to continue to earn your ifchic points throughout the month. You can earn as much as $6 per day and save as much as $180 on your entire purchase!
- Ifchic points can only be used on the 24th of every month during the #ifchic24 event
Here’s my look:
*Photos taken by Richard Glass
Don’t forget to mark your calendars for the next #ifchic24 event coming up this month! I’ll definitely be logged on and ready to save some money!
Do you like Grecian inspired outfits?
Until next time…