On Wednesday, some of my fellow Atlanta Blogger Babes and myself were lucky enough to be hand-picked to view a curated collection of dresses for Rent the Runway’s “Holiday Shops”. Specializing in making women look ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS is just one of the things that Rent the Runway does. With this season’s Holiday Shops, they are now making it seamless as well. Consisting of 6 shops targeted at finding the perfect look for any holiday occasion you can think of (Office Party, Cocktail Party, Black Tie Bash, Wedding Celebration, New Year’s Eve Classic & Chic and New Year’s Eve Sexy and Sparkly), it’s safe to say that Rent the Runway has your holiday party attire covered.
I’m a long time fan of Rent the Runway. Have you ever noticed how you can almost NEVER find the perfect outfit to wear when you need it most? It’s in times like these that I turn to the experts at Rent the Runway.
For those of you not familiar with the concept of dress rentals, Here’s how it works:
1. Log on to http://www.renttherunway.com.
2. Use the calendar provided to enter the date of your event (up to 4 months in advance) to filter dresses available to you on the day you need it, then select your dress using either the fit advice provided by experts at Rent the Runway or reviews from actual customers who have rented the same dress. Afraid you may not order the right size? Then get another size absolutely free!
3. Book your rental and be sure to select a day that is 1-2 days prior to your event. Rentals can be either 4 or 8 days.
4. Wear your dress! It will arrive by 8pm on your delivery date.
5. Return your dress. It’s easy and free! You will be provided with a pre-paid return envelope and no dry cleaning is required.
Easy right! Every time I’ve rented a dress, I didn’t want to part with it because I loved it so much. Today, I thought it would be fun to show you some of my Rent the Runway looks over the years.
Here they go:
There you have it! 4 amazing dresses that literally took me about 20 minutes to find. SEAMLESS!
It was such a fun time getting to meet the ladies from Rent the Runway and mingle with the other bloggers. I’m ashamed to say that I played the role of “bad blogger” Wednesday because I didn’t bring my camera…that is a NO! NO! in our world. I did manage to get a few shots though.
Here they are:
Seriously, save yourself the headache of ending up with yet another dress in your closet that you’re only going to wear once. Be sure to check out the fabulous dresses from Rent the Runway before heading out to your holiday event this season!
So, which one of Rent the Runway’s Holiday Shops will you visit?
Until next time!