Before I get into today’s feature content, I’d like to take a moment to dedicate today’s article to my father Vernal Lynch, the most important man in my life. I developed my love for writing because of him and I’m eternally grateful for all of the sacrifices he and my mother have made for me and my siblings. Words can’t explain how proud I am to be his daughter. I love you Daddy!
I’m sure by now that most of you have already gone out shopping for Father’s Day (at least I hope you have). But just in case you haven’t, I wanted to provide some last minute ideas for that special dad in your life. The key to getting a good Father’s Day gift, or any gift for that matter, is to remember that it’s not about how much money you spend. It truly is the thought that counts. I combed the internet for hours trying to find some good ideas. These are really simple no brainers, but they’re classics and should be remembered…especially if you’re last minute shopping. Here are some quick ideas in no specific order:
1. A Wallet – And not just any wallet. If you’re going to do the wallet idea, surprise your dad by putting a gift card or two to his favorite store in it. Make it a two-fer gift, it will really surprise him!
2. Beer of the Month Club – This is the perfect gift for beer loving dads. Recipients receive 12 bottles of premium microbrews (4 different kinds) a month from award-winning breweries nationwide and shipping is free. Available in 3, 6, 12 month and quarterly lengths at www.amazingbeerclub.com
3. Personalized Grill Master BBQ Utensil Set – If the dad in your life loves to BBQ like my dad and brothers do, then he will love a gift like this. Personalizing it makes it special because it really makes it “his”. Of course, if you’re in a pinch for time, the personalization piece won’t work.
4. Men’s Watch Case – I normally wouldn’t have thought to get a gift like this but I’ve been seeing some of the men I work with wear a different watch just about every day. I’m sure they’d love a place to put them all.
5. Tailgate Kit – If your dad is a serious sports fan then he probably likes to tailgate. This is a great, inexpensive gift idea for sports loving dads.
There you have it! You only have one day left to get out there and buy your dad a gift that will make him feel special. So what are you waiting on?
Until next time!